Thread: What are the career options available in Internet Marketing

What are the career options available in Internet Marketing

I am trying to find out possible career options available under Internet Marketing. What are the options available. I had tried looking around but I cannot find anything. I cannot even find any specific course related to that. I am just going to finish my Bcom next year. And after that I am thinking of MBA. Mostly in marketing. Here I had seen that there is quiet a wide scope in Internet Marketing. Compare to Offline Marketing I think Internet Marketing is more vast and also tough.

Re: What are the career options available in Internet Marketing

It is not very tough. It is a new concept that is going to emerge soon. Internet Marketing is a broad term that consist of various things in it. Like SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a process through which one simply enhance its site and make it visible under Google. And it also help the site to gain good ranking which in turn let the site earn a heck of good amount through advertisement. There is surely a nice scope in the same. You must try learning this on your own.

There are amazing books on the web which are based on Internet Marketing. It will teach you a lot of thing. You have to understand various concepts here. Or else you wont be able to work in the same. Internet Marketing is ideal for those who are tech savvy. Who simply understands different aspect of technology and always eager to learn new things. And you can only get expert on the same if you keep on practicing new things. There are lot of concepts here that you have to learn properly and remember that there are new changes in technology always.

journalistabid Guest

dear now is the age of internet and if you get expertise in Internet Marketing it means you are the requirement of different companies. I strongly believe if a person is expert in internet marketing he/she doesn't need to worry for his job or business.
    suppose if I am the expert of internet marketing, I've started with branding of my own personality and make popular as India's best internet marketing person so this popularity obviously would give me great business or any highly paid job

Today all businesses need internet marketing and yes career in internet marketing is wide.
    You can do SEO(search engine optimizer)
    SMO (Social media optimizer)
    Digital marketing.

If you are well in Internet Marketing you can get a valuable designation as nowadays company try to hire employers on a limited number. If you click on it you will became one of the top advisor for that company in marketing.