Thread: after completing 1st year of college and dropping out, how to continue studies from 2nd year

after completing 1st year of college and dropping out, how to continue studies from 2nd year

I have completed my 1st year of college 2 years back and after that due to some family problems I dropped out of the college. Now I want to study further, so I wanted to know if I can continue my studies for 2nd year of the college. Can anyone tell me what is the admission time? I am only looking to take admission in graduation but duration for only 1-2 year. So, is there anyone who can help me out with this information. Thanks

Re: after completing 1st year of college and dropping out, how to continue studies from 2nd year

I guess that it might be possible to continue your graduation but I am not 100% sure because almost all colleges have different policies but still you can give it a try. Normally, it will depend of the different policies of the different Universities or Colleges and see if they allow you to continue further studies or not. I have read that many colleges allow candidates in such cases by simply submitting an affidavit that shows the candidates where abouts during that period of time.

Re: after completing 1st year of college and dropping out, how to continue studies from 2nd year

I would suggest you to first visit any college and then ask them about the procedure on how to continue for the second year for studies. I am asking you to do this because every other colleges or university has their own rules and regulations. You can also try to show some medical certificates if this was one of the reason drop out from the college. But incase you are detained from the University then it will be very difficult to get admission in any other college.

Since you have said that you have dropped out from College because of some family problems then I guess that you will definitely get admission in other colleges. But I will ask you to first confirm from the colleges or University for the procedure of admission. When you will be applying for the admission then University may the right to ask to submit your Character certificate and if you are detained then it will be very difficult for you to get admission in any colleges.

Depend from which college do you want to complete your further studies, you can also do distance education and complete it.