Thread: SAIL Burnpur IISCO exam syllabus for operator cum technician trainee post

SAIL Burnpur IISCO exam syllabus for operator cum technician trainee post

I have recently started doing Ceramic technology and am a fresher in it. I wanted to know how can I apply for the post of Operator cum technician at SAIL Burnpur IISCO. Can anyone please give me the syllabus held for this examination. What is the scope of completing this task? Thanks for any information in advance.

Re: SAIL Burnpur IISCO exam syllabus for operator cum technician trainee post

For eligibility you will have to be a passed 10th grade candidate or have completed diploma in any stream from most of the well recognized educational institute. The Selection process will be based on the Written Examination and the short listed candidates will be called for interview for the post of Operator-cum-Technician trainee for the Steel Authority of India Limited IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur. You can also try to submit the application through their official website.

I have already given the Sail technician examination and I want to first tell you all that there is no specific book available in the market for this course. But after getting the experience, I will suggest you to get a technical book about trade that you all have done in the I.T.I and then prepare notes for same. As for the exam pattern of sail for technician trainee there are total 100 questions that comes in the exam. There are 50 questions based on technical knowledge and other 50 questions from reasoning, general knowledge, numerical, etc.

Below is the syllabus for SAIL Burnpur IISCO exam for operator cum technician trainee post:
    1. Engineering stream – 100 marks
    2. Aptitude- 25 marks
    3. Analytical-25 marks
    4. Verbal - 25 marks
    5. General knowledge-25 marks

Below are some of the books that you can refer to for practising for the exmination:
    1. Guide to SAIL Civil Engineering English G.K. Publications Books
    2. Guide to SAIL Electronics Engineering English G.K. Publications Books
    3. Guide To SAIL Electrical Engineering English G.K. Publications Books
    4. Guide to SAIL Chemical Engineering English G.K. Publications Books
    5. Guide to SAIL Mechanical Engineering English G.K. Publications Books
    6. Guide to SAIL Instrumentation Engineering English G.K. Publications Books