Thread: becoming an Air hostess after completing 12th

becoming an Air hostess after completing 12th

I have recently completed my 10th standard examination and I am want to become an Air Hostess. I know that I have to complete 12th standard for that but in the meantime what should I do to fullfill the requirements for becoming an air hostess. Do you have any idea about what all trainings am I suppose to take? What other eligibility criteria is required for such thing? Thanks for answering my questions.

Re: becoming an Air hostess after completing 12th

In any Airline industry, every employee is paid very high amount of money. If you want to become air-hostess then you will also be paid handsomely. If you want to become an air-hostess then communication skills are generally required, especially English language will be adopted in every Airline industry. You can search for many institutes in the city side that are providing good training for candidates interested in this field. Just join any one of them and you will surely approach your goal.

All you need to have is a fluent English and even if you dont then you can simply join any English Speaking institute. Once you have completed your 12th examination then you will be eligible for doing a diploma course in Air Hostess training. When you have joined it, then below are the things that you need to learn under the training academy:
    1. Practical Training on Fidelio and Galelio
    2. First Aid Training
    3. Swimming
    4. Spoken English
    5. Airport and In-flight Practical Orientation
    6. Grooming
    7. Business English

There are also some other criteria for becoming an Air Hostess. You should note that your age should not be above 25 years of age or else you wont be selected. You should have a minimum height or tallness of 154.5-157.5 cms. You weight should be also proportionate with your height and you must also have a good eyesight with 6/6 uncorrected vision in both your eyes. If you have passed all this test then as a fresher you can expect a minimum salary of Rs. 30000 from the start itself.

I think meanwhile you can focus on your looks and also on your english speaking fluency rest of things can be learn in training.