Thread: Where can I do free Linux course

Where can I do free Linux course

I am looking for a good online source where I can go with a full Linux course for free. I am unable to find anything. What I can find is ebooks which are limited. Because in that I have test things on my own and there will be not certificates. I want to go ahead with a good Linux course that can provide me online benefits with course certification also. I want to learn this thing from scratch. So please provide me some valuable links.

Re: Where can I do free Linux course

You can go with linuxfoundation.org. They give you good Linux training videos. I am not sure about the certification thing, but you can simply go ahead with the same. Just visit their website and start a course. There are mostly videos which can help you to learn it more effectively. You can understand the entire operating system and its fundamentals through that. You also have to get a good ebook that can provide more highlight and samples.

Re: Where can I do free Linux course

There are many online site that can give you free Linux training but for certification you have to attend the exam. And for that you have to pay. So the best thing you can do is simply go ahead with any regular classes. There are ample of them that offer you good Linux training with certificates and ample of them gives you placement solution also. And all this course are also in budget. Just select the right version of Linux OS.