Thread: After HSC CA or CS with graduation

After HSC CA or CS with graduation

My younger brother has done with his HSC. Now he is pursuing regular graduation in Bcom field. I want to know that which will be a very effective career here. Should we go for CA or CS. I had heard from my friend that CA has more better prospects but it is also tough and time consuming. One has to spend a lot time in studying for this. But CS is achievable and provide reputed job in any company.

Re: After HSC CA or CS with graduation

My sister is in 2 year of Mcom and she is also pursuing CA with it. She started studying this after graduation and cleared the entrance. CA has better career life. CA's have huge demand in the market. If you go outside like in Gulf or any other country to work you would get around 40% more salary than India with various benefits. It is surely a tough course but being a professional degree it is enough for anyone to live his life well.

CA and CS are two different field. In CA a person handles all account and manage finance while in CS the person plays a key role in a company. He/She has to handle all communication and details regarding meeting and maintain company documents. So in you are thinking of CS then it is not a bad course. You can get job is reputed firm and you can enjoy various benefits there also. CS with some Finance diploma or LLB will give you more bright future.

I will also recommend you to with CA because it has a very bright future. There are two people in my group who had done this course. After having their certificate they are into good job position. They are hired by mnc and earning nice. While those who had done the regular graduation are struggling for job in sales and marketing. You must stick with a specialized degree or else you will have to work very hard.

Graduation is important at all cost. With that you have to also go with more additional degree if you want to expand your career. Like you can purse CA with MBA in Finance. This makes you highly eligible for high paid jobs. Once you are done with your degree you get direct entry in the management. You receive nice yearly package and good amount of perks. So choose wisely whatever you are deciding.