Thread: IT course that can help in marketing

IT course that can help in marketing

Which IT course is best after MBA. I want to know the importance of this. Today we can see that technology is so advance. In each part of a company somehow technology plays a vital role. I am a bit confuse to find an IT course that I can do after MBA. It should be helpful in my friend. I just do not want to go for a costly course which is not going to pay me much.

Re: IT course that can help in marketing

I had seen many of my friends are going for ERP. This creates more opportunity for the people. There are various institute that gives you different courses in ERP. Just go on web and first understand about it. You can then analyze whether this course is quiet good for me or not. There are other choices also.But I think after MBA ERP can help you more compare to other regular IT course.

It mostly depend on the sector where you are going to work. Like if you are planing to go in finance then SAP & ERP can really help you. There is no preferred course available that can help you to in future. There are many things to see. And most of the companies follow their own standards. They don't go with a set of prescribed things that can help a fresher to find which course will help him.

I had also found from many that the best is SAP. It gives you want you need. It can help you to effectively manage sales and marketing. You can simple initiate your sales and distribution quiet easily through this. You can boost your business here. If you are tech savy then it would be easy for you to find what is needed. Most of information are available only when you join a company. You have to see what things they are using.