Thread: Which is the best school board for primary and secondary education

Which is the best school board for primary and secondary education

There are different school boards in India. Among which CBSE is quiet common. But there is SSC in state of Maharashtra and ICSE also in some schools. I want to know which one is the best. I am looking for a board that can provide higher education standards and is acclaimed around the globe. I am not able to get the right kind of education stream. Maximum kids in Maharashtra go for SSC which is quiet tough I think. It has vast syllabus.

Re: Which is the best school board for primary and secondary education

There is a huge difference between this boards. I do not think comparison can help. Here CBSE if for those parents who keep on shifting from one city to another. Those who have a transfer jobs. So your kid have a standard form of education. It is old and it used by many schools in India. while ICSE is for those parents who have to change their country. Like moving into some other country from India. ICSE holds a common type of syllabus that is used by schools around the world.

ICSE is more tough compare to CBSE. It is essential that you must choose wisely. The cost of education also increases. For those who leave in one state is better to go with what the state is offering. Each of different states in India has their own board. Like SSC in Maharashtra. They give you a common type of education standards. You can also manage to go with international kind of studies if you want your kids to do job abroad.

Choosing the right board sometime is confusing. ICSE is a kind of private body. While CBSE is the most popular board in India. There are more than 9000 boards in India. So when you shift from one place another you can simply get admission easily. Other than this there is a IB board also. This stands for International Baccalaureate. It consist of very high end standards. But you can only found schools with IBBoard in metro cities.