Thread: procedure to register for IPCC

procedure to register for IPCC

Hello,
    I have recently cleared my Common Proficiency Test and now I am looking forward to register to the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change). I dont know what is the last date for registration for this IPCC course, so can anyone tell me its last date for registration, so that I can join it immediately? Thank you

Re: procedure to register for IPCC

After you have cleared all the eligibility criteria of the IPCC exam then you can easily register for the same course anytime. Once you have done the registration then you can apply for its examination at the time when the notification for this exam is published on the ICAI website. Just make sure to register at their website as fast as you can because after that notification you wont be able to join it.

To join IPCC you need to go to icai.org website. After that go to the "Course Registration Forms" by clicking on the Student link which should show you in the dropdown menus. Now you need to download the form and print it so that you can fill in the required details and send the copy of your application as per the instructions given in the form. If you want to know any upcoming exams notification then click on the Student link and go to Examination link.

The IPCC registrations are conducted most of the time in a year and there is no important last date for registration to give the exam. All you need to do is simply register 9 months before the date of examination is considered to be given, since its the minimum criteria. So, if you want to give the examination in November 2014 then the last date for registration would be January 2014.