Thread: best institute for GATE Coaching

best institute for GATE Coaching

I am going to do a distance B.Tech Mechanical Engineering very soon and after that I am planning to go for the M.Tech. But I wanted to know how can I apply for the GATE exam for distance M.Tech mechanical engineering? Also let me know any details about some good institutes for applying in GATE coaching. Thanks

Re: best institute for GATE Coaching

The GATE exam is conducted by the association of 7 IITs and IISc Bangalore. It is conducted for choosing the students for their post graduation level. According to your scores the institutes in which you can get admitted into are - IITs, IISc, NITs and some other premier colleges that includes government colleges as well.

To be eligible for pursuing GATE you need to be passed out from Btech or the 4th year of the studies. You also need to be a masters in any branch of science, statistics, computer applications or maths. You might also need to clear the Post Diploma or Post BSC. You can apply for GATE exam online and for that you will get a Challan and a form. After that you will be required to pay its fees and send it along with the printed form.

There is no need to go to a Coaching institute if you can believe that you can prepare for the GATE exam yourself. There are many reputed coaching institutes like Ace Academy which is located in Hyderabad or P.C Thomas Classes which is located in Thrissur. If you want to prepare for the exam yourself then you can get good books like Made Easy Publication or Khanna Publication as well.