Thread: Career in Mobile Application Developer after HSC

Career in Mobile Application Developer after HSC

How to pursue a career in Mobile Application Developer. My cousin is in HSC now and he is not sure what to do after it. I am looking for some reasonable course after that. He has a bit curiosity in playing with gadgets. He already knows about android phones. He asked me to find some course in this. But I did not find any institute which has a proper information on the same. What should I do to pursue a career in Mobile Application Developer.

Re: Career in Mobile Application Developer after HSC

It starts with curiosity. You have to first locate what you want to do and then you can go ahead with locating institution. In India it is hard to find a reputed institute that provide knowledge on advance IT syllabus. There are different mobile platform today and you have to choose on which you want to work.

Mobile applications development is a growing platform. Today you can see we have number of platforms like Windows, android and iOS. And still they are growing up.Among all Android is the biggest one. So first you have to decide what you want to do. Which platform you want to learn and on that basis you can go ahead with course. Today many institute offer you small mobile development courses. The best way is to download a ebook and learn on your own. this will not give you certification but can teach you how this apps work and then you can go ahead with more advance courses. A regular Bsc.IT degree with this courses is more than enough to gain a good job. You must have a good knowledge about the same. Most of the things lies on the interview stuff. So here if you do not have knowledge but you own a degree then you are not going to get a good career in the same.

There are many online service that provide you simple course on the same. There are someone online site that provide you course details but you have to pay a good amount for the same. If you pay low you are not going to get good information.