Thread: Does job swapping puts a wrong impact on resume

Does job swapping puts a wrong impact on resume

What is the impact of job swapping on resume. I had worked at many different places. First reason was my studies and second is that I was unable to adjust. Due to which I switch at different places. Now as my studies are over so I am trying to settle down at one place. But I found that when I go for interviews, people are not taking me seriously. They offer me low package. I am having short term experience of different places.

Re: Does job swapping puts a wrong impact on resume

That is a negative impact. It simply means you are un reliable. It is my personal experience. It is necessary that you must have a valid reason for leaving a job. So that you can simply satisfy the hr.

That is right. When you add a multiple job experience that simply means you are not reliable for a post. You can swipe in case of low salary or work pressure. It is better to show as a fresher. In that case you can get a chance. But if you show a small chunks of experience then you might not satisfy the person who is taking your interview. Ample of time when you go out for a interview, the company usually look for a person who can stay with them for longer time. It is a loss of time and money for a company to each time hire a new person, train him and assign job responsibility. You must show the experience which you have maximum. You can show other jobs as part time or summer time jobs. So that it can simply does not has a bad impact. For those who go for internship are more safe here. Because they have a proper papers and a time period for working at different places. Those experience are counted. But those who simply jump on from one place to another cannot get jobs in reputed companies. You must have minimum 1.5 to 2 years of working experience in a particular company. Then you can provide a proper reason why you want to switch.

That is right. I work in a company for almost 3 years and swapped job due to low package. Now I am appointed in a different firm with a bit salary hike which is not bad at all.