Thread: Which has more scope MBA, IAS or CA

Which has more scope MBA, IAS or CA

I am stuck with a choice between this three professional courses. I am had just completed my graduation. I am science student. I had gain good percentage. I was looking for best career options after finishing the last year. Some group of my friends are going for MBA and some for CA while my family people want me to go for IAS. I am confused what to choose for. Which will be the best course here for future prospect. I am expecting great stability.

Re: Which has more scope MBA, IAS or CA

If you go for CA you can find jobs in both public and private sector. CA is a professional degree that offers you valuable experience in accounting firm. It is a good career. Ample of my people in group are CA. They have great demand in the market. Every big financial firm needs a expert accountant to take care about their day to day transaction. CA is a wise choice for those who needs a stable and long lasting career. While IAS is dedicated to the public sector more.

MBA is good for those who have high career prospects. It is like a wide area for achievements. The better you work the better experience you gain and earn more. MBA has nothing to do with public sector. It is essential that you pursue the course form a reputed firm to gain a good knowledge and on campus placement. There are ample of reputed institutions in the market that will help you to earn great knowledge and so you can move ahead with good career.

IAS is a dedicated job in public sector. It is really competitive and needs hard work on the same hand. But it has long stability. You get option to stick with people who lies on the top admin level of govt sector. It is not at all impossible to get it, but has lots of responsibility. According to me you must choose something between IAS and CA. But if you go for MBA in some finance with CA then you earn a very high profile degree for your career.