Thread: List of career options available under Business Management

List of career options available under Business Management

I am just at the end of my final year. I am planing to pursue my career in Business Management. I am bit confused about what to go for. Some of my friends are going for MBA. I think it will be great to do MBA, if done from a reputed institution only or else it will be hard to get good job. Leaving MBA aside what are the other more career options which are available in this field. I am sure there are many. I am unable to find the list from my college also. I think this will be a proper place to find appropriate answer.

Re: List of career options available under Business Management

Management is a vast field. Here the prime requirement is inspiring people to do work. Mostly your job will based on some goals to achieve. And there are ample of factors that are involved under this. Some fields that I know are Sales & Marketing Management, Foreign Trade and Hotel Management. My brother is in hotel management. This is great for those who loves hospitality, traveling and food. While if you ambitious you can go for Sales and Marketing. This field has the maximum money. While Foreign Trade is a specialized sector to know about Worlds Economy.

Most of the field under Management is based on handling day to day operation. A person qualified with any related course under this is responsible to make companies task easier. He has to give active solution for getting out better production. It is not a very narrow concept. You must be knowledgeable about different company process that even consist of taxation, currency, etc. I think Human Resource Management is great. It has now become a important part of very big company. You can find more detail on this course from web.

Go for Accounting Management if you love calculations and money management. Along with this if you pursue CA or CS or both, then no one can stop you from getting a great career. Accounts is a prime and responsible requirement of every company. With additional qualification like CA, CS or LLB, you get a important and responsible position in the company. My aunt holds MBA+CS, degree. She has a nice yearly package with tons of additional perks. To earn the degree you have to really work very hard. CA/CS/LLB are not easy at all.

There are many options. But it is necessary that you go for the career in which you have interest. Or else you will be fed up soon. I am giving you list of career options available under Management. You can collect information on the basis of that which will be more easier. Check the below list.
    • Retail Management
    • Financial Management
    • Import Export
    • Event Management
    • Hospital Management
    • Industrial Management

I think there are many option for a person who complete their education in the field of business management.Because almost every business on the earth need a person who can manage their work.So business need employee which can manage their work.