Thread: Percentage Required to pursue courses in AeroSpace Engineering

Percentage Required to pursue courses in AeroSpace Engineering

Can anyone guide me for career in Aero Space Engineering. I am not able to find any appropriate output on web. There are tons of suggestions and all of them are confusing. I want to collect information on eligibility and institute that offers this course for my brother. He is rightnow giving exam of HSC. What is the requirement for it and which institute will be the best one. The location does not matters here. I am looking for a decent institution that offer ample of education facility and also gives a good placement opportunity.

Re: Percentage Required to pursue courses in AeroSpace Engineering

I am not really sure about the placement, but I can guide you for the eligibility. The minimum requirement for this HSC. There must be compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths. With atleast 50% marks in result. The candidate who wants to take admission will have to attend AIEEE and only a good score gained in the test will allow him to go for admission process. If your brother is not having this subjects then it will be waste of time to find information on this. Better look for something better.

It is possible to get admissions on number of university in India that offers you Technological courses. That must also include courses offered under IIT. The admission process is also available under Post Graduate Level. So if you are missing some subjects and does not fit the HSC admission criteria simply go for your Graduation and then Post Graduation keeping the subjects in mind. The basic eligibility that is needed for taking admission in AeroSpace Engineering is BE or B.Tech. So still I think you have options to move ahead.

Remember that you need a good percentage of marks for this. Or else you cannot take that course. 50% is not really enough I think. You have to score really good in AIEEE. So better start working on that from today itself. It is not necessary that you go for the best institution only. You can try to find something in your area so that traveling would not be a problem. The best place to locate for information is IIT. Almost all major states of India are having Indian Institute of Technology from where you can pursue the course and find out information on whatever doubts you have.

Diploma is also counted in the same. If you are attending HSC without prescribed subjects you can go for Diploma and then go for the course. That would be possible. It would be wrong to mis guide here but it is better you enquire directly in the respective institute for appropriate output. HSC is major requirement with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. A good score will give you better support. So just work hard on the same. Do not expect to get pass through minimum eligibility.