Thread: best career course in 2013

question best career course in 2013

Guys..I need to know the best career course in 2013. I'm a B.C.A student and still working in bpo tech support..willing to change my career...so looking for a better course..having more than 6 years of exp in technical side..any ideas would be greatly appreciated..also any job openings for me apart from BPO...

Re: best career course in 2013

Well, you can try to complete Master in Computer Applications which will give you more exposure in your career. After from that you can also try to do the below education career:

1. B.Ed
    2. M.Sc
    3. MBA
    4. M.Sc
    5. PGDCA
    6. PGDCM
    7. Software professional

In the job career you can apply for a Computer Programmer, System Analyst, Lecturer, Testing Engineering, Technical Writer, System Administrator, etc.
    Don't be afraid of darkness, it's in your heart anyway.

Thank you very much for the reply, but I'm looking for a short term courses best in all industry.. as I can't take anymore higher studies due to personal problems...

So all I'm looking for short-term courses required in most of the industry.

Well, you can go with many short duration courses that are available for BCA students like you, such as .Net, java, MySQL,Oracle, VB, SAP, RHCE, CISCO, AIX, Web development. All of this courses is of duration around 3-6 months. These courses are highly demanding in any multinational company and it will help you out.

Thank you and do you think Animation courses have good scope in industry?? As am not in to programing a lot and not intrested in that.. But am intrrested in server and networking as well as Animation..So need some suggestion..

Quote Originally Posted by bond19 View Post
    Thank you and do you think Animation courses have good scope in industry?? As am not in to programing a lot and not intrested in that.. But am intrrested in server and networking as well as Animation..So need some suggestion..
    Yes, they do have. You can do an animation course and join industries trading in cartoons, Games, movies and all.

If you have interest in server and networking then you can go for "Hardware networking" course. There are many institutes offering such courses.

Hello,
    As you are a BCA student and have experience in Technical support so i would like to suggest you go for technical field because your tech support exp will count in that . you should go for certification courses like CCNA or CCNP.

Thank you very much!!!

After BCA in database development has good carrier. Today's Lots of opportunities as a database administrative in companies.

Is there any specific course that needs to be taken for database development? or there is only one course for that.

I think for database development, you need to have some knowledge in Oracle or MS SQL Server. Do you know SQL? PL/SQL?

No, I'm not good at that..So I think for me it's Windows related..

Soni here.I have completed my master and currently working with a software development and website designing company where i can learn and earn too so choose a good carrier.

You can go for some counselors who can tell you more about job which suits you more...........then start working on it