Thread: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam previous exam papers

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam previous exam papers

I have just filled the form for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Examination. I don’t have much idea about what will be asked in the entrance examination and so I wanted to know should I study. I wanted to know what kind of question of which level I will have to study for this entrance examination. If anybody else has appeared for this examination in past, can they provide me with question papers of the previous examination?

Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam previous exam papers

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam consists of two major papers, which are General Knowledge and English Language. The questions will appear in form of multiple choice questions in the General Knowledge part. In the paper for English language too the questions will appear in multiple choice questions type while some questions will be subjective type. For example, essay writing, precise writing and so on. I can’t tell you exactly what level of questions will appear in examination as it is difficult to judge them by just reading them.

Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam previous exam papers

I had given Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam once and the topics for general knowledge part are like Indian History and Culture, Indian Politics and Constitution, International geography, economics and politics, regional geography, international history, everyday science and so on. In English paper, you will be asked to write essays, comprehension, then answering question by reading the passage and so on. You can study for these topics and I am sure that you will be able to solve these entrance examinations.

You can buy a book by name Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Grade-II Recruitment Exam. This book doesn’t have any old question papers but it has many questions in pattern of the entrance exam available in it. You can practice using this book for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Examination. After reading this book and solving questions in it, I am sure that you will get a fair idea about how questions will be asked and what level will they be of. I have posted the picture of the book’s cover which I have. Maybe the cover must have changed with the edition, but still this is what I can provide you.