Thread: Class X and XII Results of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education

Class X and XII Results of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education

I am a private tutor in Uttarakhand and teach students Mathematics and Science who study under Uttarakhand Board. The students I teach are usually from Class X and Class XII. Till date, I have been having student coming to me and telling their marks personally to me. But the problem is that during this period, I am unable to remember everybody’s mark properly. Now I want to do advertising of my classes, so I will be getting hall ticket numbers of my students so that I can check them for myself. Can someone tell me where to get Class X and Class XII results for Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education?

Re: Class X and XII Results of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education

It is a good initiative by you to get the seat numbers of your students and to get their marks directly without having to ask them. I think this will surely help your tuition classes to progress more. I don’t know much about the Class X results, but the Class XII results usually are declared in the first week of June every year. Under some rare conditions, it is shifted to some other dates. You can visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of School Education examination results and check out the results of your students. You just have to select which result you want to check, that is Class X or Class XII. You will be given a textbox t enter the seat number and get the result on your screen.

Re: Class X and XII Results of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education

There is also a SMS service for getting the Class X and Class XII results of the students who study under Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education and have appeared for the board examinations. For the results that were declared in year 2012, that is current year, the SMS system was as follows,
    • Class X result: Type UK10 <seat number> and send it to 56263
    • Class XII result: Type UK12 <seat number> and send it to 56263

You will get the result in the reply.