Thread: Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET 2012 results out! Click here

Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET 2012 results out! Click here

The much awaited Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET 2012 results are finally out and it is available here. The results as reported have shown one of the most lowest Top-rank ever in the history of MBA CET and it was considered that this year’s paper was the toughest and was set in a very different format that expected leaving students in a confused state. The results claim to have shown up better output and have set the standards high.

For all those who have cleared and have scored expected percentile! Celebrate as you will have less competition this year…

Re: Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET 2012 results out! Click here

The link is not working as expected. I tried clicking it, it was asking for my application id and seat number, when I pressed on it, it sent me to a blank page. Now I am afraid if it is any sort of spam and was this link an attempt to just grab our personal data. How can I find my result? Any other reliable URL?

Also, I heard that this is the last year of CET! Is it true? So, how will the admission procedure for MBA go ahead?

Re: Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET 2012 results out! Click here

The URL placed by me is a reliable URL and it is the official site of DTE i.e. the Directorate of Technical Education. What output you are talking about is a result of high traffic on the website. Instead of panicking a smart individual would have simply refreshed the page and could have easily got access to the results.

Also, I heard that this is the last year of CET! Is it true? So, how will the admission procedure for MBA go ahead?
    Yes, it is true and we won’t be having CET from the coming year, the reason being that Mah CET and all other regional entrance exams are replaced by CMAT which is Common Management Aptitude Test. It holds negative marking and a new subject called GK unlike CET’s marking scheme and syllabi.