Thread: I want some tips for MPSC exams

I want some tips for MPSC exams

I have completed my graduation and as I was interested in government job, I have been preparing for the same but this time it is a critical situation. I need to anyhow crack this exam and pass out, so I have regular studies regarding the subject and read daily newspapers as well as articles and magazines. But I have not joined classes and just referring books and newspapers . so for the entrance exam it seems to be useful to give some tips which will be useful in my case and so posting this thread as I can find that there is a thread which gives some information regarding the upsc exams and so I studied it very well but need some more tips which will be essential in my case . also please suggest great books as I have only some which I used to prepare while I was in TY.

Re: I want some tips for MPSC exams

Yes, I will surely provide some necessary information which wile b useful in your case and as I have come across many people from students, housewives along with software professionals as well as government officials like PSI, along with Talathi, to professionals such as Doctors , Lawyers, as well as Senior Teachers, and a lots of more; they all have become aspirants of Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s exams. I have first of all some books with which you can study first. Hi friend, the best books to prepare for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC ) exam are:
    >indian politics byLakshmikanth
    >Ancient India by D.D.Kausambi’s Historical Outline
    >English Grammar by Wrien and Martin
    >advanced History of India by R.C.Majumdar

For a serious applicant who needs to clear the MPSC State Services (Rajyaseva) Examination in the first try itself, an year’s grave preparation is more than enough.
    But appropriate supervision is much more required all through the year so that you do not loose pace of the preparation.just spending an year on the studies of this examination will not do any excellent to you. You require steady efforts, joined with a superior study material. If your hard works are not genuinely put together then it may take longer to pass out this exam. You guys also need to understand , first of all, that the MPSC exam is too hard and is intended at finding only the finest aspirants. so you need to study general knowledge books read them thoroughly and then try on collecting whichever source which is possible. The prospectus of this examination is so huge that you require studying a lot of books. You have to study many books to cover each and every topic in the obligatory subjects, voluntary subjects. You require to study for the Interview, as well.

There are many guys who have the common doubt that when should they start the preparation and there is as well Preliminary exam and what should they do. So I need to say that before you start the preparation, you require understanding the nature of the examination, its arrangement and procedure, a variety of other features that go with the preparation of the examination.At first, for not many months, you require to study for the major exam; then for few months, you have to study simply for the Preliminary exam; along with then following the Prelims exam is over, you have to shift to the Main exam preparation for some few months, and at last, you require to prepare for the conference.

To become successful at this exam, you require making an arrangement of your studies. You need to prepare a daily study plan, weekly study plan, along with a monthly study plan, as well as study plan for the whole year and you require to stick to these study plans. So as you are preparing for this exams you need to clear some points that initially you have to be recognizable with on the subject of the all the topics and their ground i.e. topics. what are topics incorporated in that subject matter. besides you have to pass on the previous papers. So watch which type questions they can put. as a result in end you have to amplify the information on the all topics. Start referring a large number of quality books.