Thread: Eligibility for embedded system in CDAC

Eligibility for embedded system in CDAC

I have done btech in biomedical in these current year. I want to do diploma in embedded system. I want to do this study in CDAC (career for development in advanced computing). There are certain eligibility criteria for embedded system. Please tell me the other courses in CDAC that I can do?

Re: Eligibility for embedded system in CDAC

I am a student of CDAC Acts in Bangalore. The criteria for DESD (diploma in embedded system) is
    1) You should have done any one of these:
    2) Engineering degree in electronic /electrical/ electronic and communication /electronics and instrument / computer science and engineering/ I.T/M.sc electronic /instrumentation.
    3) You should have got (55% and above) in your final degree.

Friends I have done B.Tech in computer science. I have done this course in the current year.
    I just want to know which one is the better compared to all the three which is given in terms of study and placement.
    1) Either I should do diploma in system software development in CDAC.
    2) Either I should post graduation diploma in system and database administration at CDAC, noida. Doing any certification and job searching.

I am student in CDAC. I have done diploma in system software development. The eligibility is 55% in the final degree. There is 100% placement in CDAC. As I have got the placement in the company. They bring the company. It’s on your skills to pass the interview. They will tech you some typical interview question so that you will confident while giving interview. For admission you should pass the CET exam first that would be on your basic skills. Placement cell are taken is respective campus interview. The course fees are 55,000 including service taxes.

I am pursuing post graduation diploma in system and database administration at CDAC, noida. My courses will be getting over soon i.e. in next two days. See regarding the placement two companies visited our campus in which 4 of them got selected. In both of this company, one company was selecting only boy’s candidate.

mayur Guest

I want to suggest you that go for Hyderabad it will be great for you. The CDAC staff in Hyderabad is great. There is old staff they are giving good education regarding the knowledge. They are providing with the placement. College geographical condition is great. They will provide you with great knowledge.