Thread: Will a detained B.Tech candidate have any future?

Will a detained B.Tech candidate have any future?

My friend got a golden kt and he has been detained in 3rd year. I am really feeling bad about it. I just want to know will this detainment cause any problem for him in the near future? That’s what I want to know from you all. Do companies look during the interview if the particular candidate has flunked or not? Will this 1 year drop affect his career and life?

Re: Will a detained B.Tech candidate have any future?

Quote Originally Posted by Prem-Din View Post
    My friend got a golden kt and he has been detained in 3rd year. I am really feeling bad about it. I just want to know will this detainment cause any problem for him in the near future? That’s what I want to know from you all. Do companies look during the interview if the particular candidate has flunked or not? Will this 1 year drop affect his career and life?
    To some extent yes but just thinking about this drop will not help. You can ask your friend to do a certification course till that time and cover up for it. Now talking about the interviews then let me tell you that it hardly gets noticed during the initial process. The companies ask for a particular year pass ous and if your friend has passed out in that year then he can surely apply for that. No such detailing is done on that. If your friend has good academic scores as well as good knowledge then he can surely qualify for the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Career-Minded View Post
    To some extent yes but just thinking about this drop will not help. You can ask your friend to do a certification course till that time and cover up for it. Now talking about the interviews then let me tell you that it hardly gets noticed during the initial process. The companies ask for a particular year pass ous and if your friend has passed out in that year then he can surely apply for that. No such detailing is done on that. If your friend has good academic scores as well as good knowledge then he can surely qualify for the interview.
    Ok thanks for the support. One more question will he be eligible for any MBA course in the future. In case if he completes the B.Tech? I am talking about the top institutes; will they allow them to pursue the course?

Ok thanks for the support. One more question will he be eligible for any MBA course in the future. In case if he completes the B.Tech? I am talking about the top institutes; will they allow them to pursue the course?
    Yes of course why not? The qualification for MBA depends upon the cet and cat marks as well as 50% marks in the graduation, no matter whichever stream you are studying in. so that’s the eligibility criteria. Your friends 1 year drop will not affect that in anyway.

ThumbsUp Re: Will a detained B.Tech candidate have any future?

Hi,

EAMCET 2010 Question paper doesn't contain any errors this time. ... towards his bright future but they don't know that Engineering is only one path but .... The Students who have completed the B.Tech they will have grip on the core ... The eligible candidates must qualify the written exam first and based on

He said that the EAMCET Marks will be declared on June 15th and the overall ranks will be declared after the Re-Verification.1 mark will make all the difference so the EAMCET Ranks will be announced after the Interboards Marks declared. The Intermediate board will give the details before 25 July and there is a possibility to provide the EAMCET rankings before July 31. This year the counseling is going start a bit late than that of the previous year

hi...if you are an detained student that means you are not going to get your degree and hence that will surely affect your future because without an degree there is nothing that you can do to in your future to earn money,your qualification will be taken as only 12th class and you will be offered jobs which are offered to an 12th passed candidate and let me tell you one thing that the best jobs that an 12th class students get is an that of peon and these days even for the peon job people with msc degree and phd degree are applying so even there your chance of getting an job has become slim,the best option for you woud be to start your own bussiness and if possible try to complete your degree after the completion of your detaines period