Thread: Which one to prefer Wipro vlsi or Aricent

Which one to prefer Wipro vlsi or Aricent

I was rejected in the interview selection form my campus interview held in our college and after some search I just heard about the Aricent company and I had good opinions regarding this company.i gave the interview and cracked with a good score. In the mean time I also got a offer letter from wipro vlsi and they have also called me. I am in a confusion as to which one to choose. There are some people who say Aricent is good so wait and join it. but there are also advises that wipro vlsi is core job and they recommend to so go for that can youi help me guys. Income of Aricent's which it pays me is 3.1lpa and wipro vlsi its 15k at the time of training and will reach upto 2.90 to 3.35 . can you make some suggestions. or can i try with some other organizations as patni .

Re: Which one to prefer Wipro vlsi or Aricent

It’s not a recession time in the recent days but I suppose that the Aricent's is paying great in your case and you should go for the Aricent's and if you are having a joining date in coming period along with offer letter in hand , it will prove to be better.

Re: Which one to prefer Wipro vlsi or Aricent

It is but obvious that if you have the offer letter and they are saying to join after one month or after some months then you better go for the company which immediately joins you in their organization. I would suggest this thing because the company might even cancel their recruitment's.