Thread: About the Embedded Systems Career

About the Embedded Systems Career

hello guys, I have now completed my graduation last year and currently working in a web development company. As I came to know that there is a good future aspect in the Embedded Systems and it will be boom in the upcoming suture. Hence wanted to know regarding the same and so can you provide me with a career guide for the same. Thanks.

re: About the Embedded Systems Career

As you said that you are interested in this field means that you don’t have enough knowledge regarding the same and to tell you firstly that it will take some time to do it as you require to begin as a fresher in knowledge plus as well as to begin a career in embedded system .

I will provide some information regarding this topic as it will prove to be good in your case. so as you wish to learn this you require to be expert in 8051 (8 bit controllers) . also PIC as well as 32bit controller and any one RTOS(real time operating system) are also to be learned . If you are trainee then you are able to go to the topics and refer the discussion groups for 8 bit controller.

Yes, I also assume that you are a new leaner and to tell you for the first thing , you need to learn some necessary electronic stuff like switching using transistor,sensors and so forth. at that time try to learn some basic you require only essential c language so as to do embedded programing and also attempt to study assembly language this will add to your logic analyzing ability.attempt to interpret the projects in a variety of periodicals. And to add further , I would say that the thing about embedded systems is that they all have the similar basic idea, but there is just diverse flavors. Once you make out how to make use of one in a good condition , you should be capable to pick up how to make use of further controllers in an easy manner .

I am presently working in a BPO and I am also interested in this field. Can you help me in my case as I want o change my career and just got tired by the night shifts. As I am working for night shifts due to a good salary package , I came to know that this organizational career provides a good remuneration and I want to be a part of this organizational career. As thee are more employees who are concerned can you assist me.

As you are saying about the non-technical professional people as you come from the call center background who are working in the data industry but fit in to dissimilar flows like sales, technical support, advertising, call-centre, BPO as well as technical certification. And to tell you regarding this professionals , I would say that you and your associates also got a attractive excellent possibility to shift to embedded domain by going through the course. throughout hiring process associations will provide value for your long-ago experience however it differs from one association to another. But the past skill and along with the experience will insert worth for certain.

Hello friends as I am a programmer I have some knowledge which I like to share with you. So to continue with the topic, the Embedded systems field is poised for a huge expansion all through the globe. In the consumer section single-handedly there are 2 billion embedded devices are hitting the software line yearly. This is providing a vast opening to a range of organization to come up with latest innovative embedded products. as of an individual's opinion, if you contain an resemblance along with passion towards constructing Futuristic Products,as well as Gadgets in the areas of home automation, productions like Telecom, Networking as well as Aeronautics and also some manufacturing and activities that will force routine life, Embedded Systems will prove to be the best career path.

Any educational background like B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tec along with Msc in information technology and computer science as well as MCA is enough for getting into the Embedded domain providing the person is having the fervor to build next age group products.

People generally think that what will be the different career paths which they will have in Embedded if they take up the domain and the answer to this one is simple that they are able to look for various roles like Hardware designer, ASIC designer and also the Board Support Package developer. It has been come in the recent days that the Protocol development engineer and the Developing industrial automation solutions as well as the Customized device drivers are also some of the roles which people can occupy themselves. These roles offer exciting career chance in the Embedded industry in these recent days.

Re: About the Embedded Systems Career

If you concern the technical side, C and Data-structures shape the ‘core’ part of the Embedded Systems. I will also provide some of the remaining modules of significance which are TCP/IP Network programming, Real Time Operating Systems as well as the Linux device drivers along with Micro controllers. I would say that these matters offer a framework understanding of a variety of featuresof embedded systems. These framework understanding will guide to approximately all industry requirements.