Thread: What is the future scope of php ?

What is the future scope of php ?

I am very much concerned with my future and have studied well during my career prospectus and so searching for a better software career prospectus. As I am more interested in web development , I think PHP will serve better than the existing programming languages. ASP.NET is also well and good but after some years they have their variations and so I would like to see myself as a good developer with accurate knowledge of technology. So I would inquire What will be the future scope of php ?

Re: What is the future scope of php ?

First of all when you will step out looking for a job in web development , the demand is crisp and clear that the companies are looking for a PHP developer than any other language. So taking into the demand for the top recruiters and top MNC companies, I would surely say that PHP will serve you the best in future so you can straightly get into and MNC company and root yourself in this language.

According to me, I personally think, be a Master of any of the language but to tell in regarding with the PHP there is lot in php to learn like jumla,drupal,cake php,and the most important thing is its open source, so I would suggest to go ahead and there is no more thinking as it will prove to be the best in all terms. About salary or money initially. And as you need to learn more and more about it and go deeper to gain extraordinary knowledge and as after you become an expert see that how company pays you.

All are moving from the ASP.net language to PHP. What is the best about the PHP
    1. The means in which php is growing.
    2. there is a Huge Support for Online (forums, Blogs and etc).
    3. its also an Open Source.
    4. there are large number of Third Party Tools.

The reason why the PHP is stronger is the Effective Security it provides. Most of the programmers are conscious of what is in the open source furthermore therefore it is usual that a PHP developer will make all efforts probable to make sure that the application is protected. Having said this it is as well significant that the PHP developer evades silly mistakes.
    In addition to this, there are lot number of sites on the internet which are dedicated to PHP. These sites enclose information on how the coding should be prepared in case of developing tricky PHP development applications.

I will provide some more reasons in which you are able to understand the topic well. Th main concern in this language is the many code frameworks . despite the fact that a current entrant in the PHP niche code frameworks are identified to make the work of the PHP developer in India trouble-free as well as fewer puzzling. They have given boost up to corporation involved in PHP development in India. Also the Web 2.0 friendly provides an added advantage in this case. PHP is the most excellent tool to develop an interactive website in addition to offer rich user understanding. simple to grasp commands similar to like curl or fopen help PHP developer in India to get data from other websites. It makes it almost potential to expand additionally interactive applications for any PHP development . so I would say that you can go with this language and well understand it. 6

I am working as a programmer and to talk regarding it , I would not criticize any particular language. And to talk about the PHP , it is easy to learn and this is the one of the chief cause why competition is growing in the current days on software languages under GNU. I would say that php can never overtake Java. The main reason behind it is JAVA is a full fledged as well as PURE object oriented language whereas regarding the PHP it is only a scripting language. As a programmer we are not supposed to hold up only one or else two platforms. this will limit our aptitude to be trained.

If you are working in a PHP you can see that you are easily able to code in the Easy Way . Frameworks as well as a variety of additional tools associated to PHP make coding actually painless. If in case you are stuck anywhere you are able to refer to code libraries to find reply to most of your queries.

php is a superb language, it is very simple to learn,php syntax are very practicable to study. my scope of view, php is overtaking java. for my career php is very helpful. In addition to this , PHP is a renowned server side scripting language not many have been able to make use of the PHP development in India platform to the fullest. If you pursue harder subsequently there are all probability of you ruling the niche as a PHP developer in India.

One more advantage of PHP is the Less expensive feature. Contrasting to other software development platforms PHP is open source as well as occupies no charge to the PHP developer. They merely have to download PHP frameworks as well as tools online and can start working on projects for PHP.

I would also like to add some more to this topic and about the current situation some companies do hire PHP, but you'd locate the most profit to also learning extra programming languages. Most programming languages are basically similar. for instance, you could almost certainly pick up ASP.NET and Ruby without difficulty. As well think learning XHTML/CSS fluently, along with maybe javascript. All of these tools will assist you become a improved web developer, in addition to widen the possibilities for being hired.

PHP ripped the carpet out from underneath Perl and I think it's gonna stick around for a while -- certainly it won't be de-thrown(sp?) by Java. It'll be some up start like a newer Ruby with some kick ass framework and IDE that steals it's top spot. The fact of the matter is, PHP does what it does really well.