Thread: What are the several careers in architecture engineering?

What are the several careers in architecture engineering?

After my HSC the next thing that come in to my mind that how to make my career. The thing that I am I interested in is architecture and I will go for that itself. But might be several thing’s about architecture but I don’t have an single idea or you can tell that I don’t know a A,B,C about that can someone help me and show me the different thing that are in architecture engineering and some colleges or institute and something regarding the scholarship and the total price of the course?

Re: What are the several careers in architecture engineering?

I have completed my HSC and I want to do Architecture Engineering myself. I have searched several colleges and institute that offers Architecture Engineering. There are states all over India like Bangalore Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, pune and nearly all cities in India. If you are in Mumbai then there is institute likes academy of architecture, Bharti vidyapeet, Kamla raheja etc. these are colleges what I know in Mumbai and there are several all over India. See you can use web and search the related colleges close to your area. They will not specify the fees there that you have to go and specify yourself ok.

See I have done Architecture Engineering and I am getting an salary of 15,000 per month as I have joined the company 3 month before. These is a great field you have to focus on several issues such as structural integrity of the buildings, the design and analyses of the buildings and area, heating ventilation, plumbing and the energy conservation issues. See for all entry level engineering jobs a bachelor degree is required. Architecture Engineering provides a wide study regards math and physics. It means that if you want to do these see that your maths and physics are great then go with these. I am working in architect design and after studing Architecture Engineering you can look out the jobs near your area using internet.

As I have done HSC and want to do Architecture Engineering but my marks was less so I searched the eligibility in the net .For the eligibility criteria I found that the candidate should have 50% of marks in PCM and more over there is an entrance exam for Architecture Engineering. You have to pass there entrance exam. The test will be of 200 marks, 100 marks for Aestheic which will be of 1 hour and the other one is drawing for 100 marks and 2 hour. You have to pass both the test for clearance.