Thread: News Anchor and TV Reporting Course in India

News Anchor and TV Reporting Course in India

I want to become the TV Reporter and TV Anchor. Currently I have pass out my graduation so I’m quit interested in the Mass Media, so is there any courses which is related to Mass Media or Advertising. If there then please let me know, I have visited several link but not get the exact answer for this so if you people have any information then give your suggestion.

Re: News Anchor and TV Reporting Course in India

If you are interested in the Mass Media then you have to go for BMM (Bachelor in Mass Media). These courses are found in most of the college in Mumbai. After completing this course you get the job placement in Advertising Company or in News Channels or in Radio Jockey etc. related to Mass Media Fields.

If you are interested in the field of media then BMM is the best option, since there are also various scopes after completing this course. Since media is the running section from around the globe that the student can make the carrier in this field easily. This is a Bachelors level course, but according to my suggestion after completing this course you should go for the further studies, if you want to bright your future.

Since media is the broad field that you can make your career in News Channels, News Paper Reporter, TV Reporter, Show Anchor, Journalism, and Advertising. You can also jump to the electronic media such as T.V. internet, etc.

If there is the back ground for you any field for the media then this is the best option that you are selecting. You can simply try for the government job, in related to the national channels. This is the best selection for the youth to create an attractive carrier in BMM. This course teaches us the technical aspects of media, but the most important thing here is your interest towards this course since this course provide many knowledge and also very much you get to know about the surrounding if you become the Reporter or Journalism.

Today most of their multinational companies are hiring the people from this field since they have the best knowledge in advertising and representation. And if your communication is also good then you have the opportunity to great the best salary in MNC Company.

BMM provide the student to develop their communication skill. This course make the student to develop an ability for critical thinking and creativity, and make the student to combine there theoretical knowledge with practical’s. These also make the student to develop logical writing skills and also develop the presentation skills.