Thread: Teacher Eligibility subject for Test 2011

Teacher Eligibility subject for Test 2011

I have completed my graduation from Commerce stream, and now I’m planning to do the Teacher Training Course so if you people have the information about this course and about the subject offering buy the institute. So please give your opinion regarding this topic.

Re: Teacher Eligibility subject for Test 2011

You can go for B. Ed this is the booming jobs in India since it’s an important person who guide the student. Help them to achieve the goal of their life. So there is the need for the teacher for each and every institute and school or colleges. So if you want to do the teaching course then you should go for the recognized university to do this course since it’s very important to do the teaching course from a well and well name university.

The following are the Courses and Eligibility:
    • You can go for the Pre-primary teachers training; this is one year course for those who have completed 10 or 12th standard. After completing this course you can get the job in teaching for pre-primary section of school.
    • You can do D.Ed; the time duration for this course is of two year. The 12th passes are eligible for this course. After completing this course you can do the job in teaching the primary school student.

The teaching course you can do after graduation is B.ED and M.ED. if you are graduate and post graduate then you are eligible for B.ED; this is one year program, after finishing this course you can teach in secondary schools if you are Graduates, and in Junior colleges if you are Post Graduates.

You can go for M.ED this is of one year or it may be of two year depends on the university. Both graduate and post graduate are eligible for this course. And if you have completed this course then you are eligible to teach the college student. Try to get the admission for this course in the good college since there you get the best training for how to guide the college student.

There are the two papers from there is the objective and the multiple type, each one of them is of 150 questions. The following level can be used to make this kind of paper, if you want to become the teacher for the class I-V then there is Paper I you have to appear. If you wish to teach the student of classes between VI and VIII, then you have to appear for the paper II. And if you are interested in giving both the paper then you can teach the student from I to VIII.

There will be five subjects for paper I. and the duration for the exam is one and half hours. These are the paper include in paper one:
    • Child development and pedagogy
    • Language I (the medium of instruction you have selected)
    • Language II (chosen other then language I)
    • Mathematics
    • Environmental studies