Thread: Best Coaching Institute for Bank Probationary Officer (PO) in India

Best Coaching Institute for Bank Probationary Officer (PO) in India

Recently I have completed my graduation this year, and I am looking for the job in banking and finance, my friend have suggest me to try for PO jobs in bank, but I don’t know what are the subjects or topic I have to know to be the PO for the Bank. So guys if you have any idea about this post and about the subject then please suggest me and also I want to know the Best Coaching Institute from where I get the advance information about this course to be the best PO for the Bank. So if you guys have any information then please help me out.

Re: Best Coaching Institute for Bank Probationary Officer (PO) in India

The Bank PO has the good profile in any of the Bank. To be the Bank PO the candidate has to clear the Bank O exam. After the graduation this is the best option to make the carriers in Bank as a PO. And for that there is the compulsory PO exam conduct by each and every individual bank. There are the several institutes that provide the best learning material and notes in order to prepare for the exam. And depends on the location there are the institude3 available for the certification program regarding this PO.

There are institute which have the certification program for this course, so if you are really interested in this and you want to make the future in this then certification in this course is most. So I suggest you to check for the sites and find out the nearby institute that provides this kind of certification.

As I’m also one of the PO in SBI so according to my suggestion if you want to become the PO for the Bank then the eligibility criteria is as follow:
    The candidate should have more than 60% in there HSC examination, and the marks in their graduation or post graduation should be less than 55%. The age requirement for this post should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 years.

There are two exams basically called as ‘Tier I and Tier II’. In ‘Tier I’ there will be Preliminary Examination for about 2 hours. This Tier basically deals with the objective type examination such as Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Basic Computer test, Communication and some general knowledge etc. And about ‘Tier II’, it is of 3 hours ` there is the objective and Descriptive type examination. This Tier II deals with the test of the English, test on Data Analysis as well as Data Interpretation, Marketing knowledge test. And finally the English Language test.

The bank will conduct Objective and Descriptive type questions for this post i.e. for the post of PO. So the candidate should have the knowledge about current affairs, some knowledge of logical reasoning, math calculation and fine grammar and English communication. So by attending the coaching classes the candidate can prepare themselves.

So one have to complete the two levels of examination. In the first level the candidate have to face the query about the numerical issue, logical reasoning, and mathematical type logic. And in the second level the candidate have to give the written exam. There are the four option and the candidate have to answer any three out of four. The candidate should have the good knowledge of essay writing. So for that purpose the good classes are most for getting the best result. And if we have cleared this both level, then we will go for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

There are the multiple stages that have to complete to become the qualified for the post for PO (Probationary Officer) the stage include Aptitude Test, Profiling, Group Process, Personal Interview. So if you want to do this then you can do this by the Sikkim Manipal University.

According to me if you want to be the PO of the bank then you should give the certification for this or you can give the degree for this PO. Also there are the Part Time and Full Time course are available for this course and the best option is to do the Part time from distance learning. And for the time you should try to get the job in banking sector so that you can enhance your knowledge and at the time you will complete your course for PO. Till you become the experience guys and that add the extra feature to your experience update.

The Bank PO has the good profile in any of the Bank. To be the Bank PO the candidate has to clear the Bank O exam. After the graduation this is the best option to make the carriers in Bank as a PO.

akhilasharma Guest

The candidate should have the good knowledge of essay writing. So for that purpose the good classes are most for getting the best result. And if we have cleared this both level, then we will go for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

abhagupta5 Guest

I get the advance information about this course to be the best PO for the Bank. So if you guys have any information then please help me out.