Thread: What are the Career opportunities after doing MCA?

What are the Career opportunities after doing MCA?

Hello guys this year I finish with my MCA and now I want to move ahead. But I am not familiar with the career opportunity after this. So that’s why I am posting my query here. If you guys have any idea about it then please share it with me. Actually I try to find about this on internet but I did not found any appropriate information about it. So please tell me what I can do next in both education and job filed. I am sure that you guys will help me to clear my all doubts. Thanks ‘in advance. All replies are appreciated.

Re: What are the Career opportunities after doing MCA?

Hello as per my knowledge there are many things you can do in company filed. If you want to do jobs then Work as a System Analyst or even you can work as a software Developer for big companies. Even after MCA you will get job of Systems Manager or Internet Expert, Web Designing expert. If your interest is in computer education then you can go with Consultancy and Computer Education. Even you can take part in Systems Development or in the customized software development. And even you can works as a troubleshooter for a number of top-notch computer companies. So there are many opportunity you are having after MCA.

Re: What are the Career opportunities after doing MCA?

If you want to do further study then you can go with the ME - Computer Science & Engineering. But I will suggest you to job only. Because now days there are many companies hiring a good candidate from the MCA filed with the good package. I hope this will help you.

adityarao123 Guest

smile Re: What are the Career opportunities after doing MCA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel-- View Post
    Hello guys this year I finish with my MCA and now I want to move ahead. But I am not familiar with the career opportunity after this.
    Hi dude. Where did you do your MCA from? What kind of job categories do you have in hand right now? If you are open to all kind of career opportunities. I would say go for something in web development. Lots of scope there for MCA people there. In fact the Lead Architect in my company is an MCA from some Kota college. This is specially a good if you have basic idea of PHP, Ruby on Rails or JAVA. Or you can get into systems or database management. Services companies like Cognizant and TCS etc hire a lot of DBA people these days.