Thread: No project after training

sad No project after training

Hi,

After my graduation in computer science, I got hired by one of the top IT services company in India for software functions. Along with Btech candidates, we got trained in some training center for 2 months. After after that, we reported in company. And now we are again assigned to another set of trainings. But, in another batch, some of candidates got projects after 1st training. So, I think, we are like in bench. Will it affect our career?

Re: No project after training

Hello as you are saying that top IT service so i don't think so it will affect to your career. bdw in which IT company you are working?

Quote Originally Posted by Recruiter View Post
    Hello as you are saying that top IT service so i don't think so it will affect to your career. bdw in which IT company you are working?
    Initially we were 25 guys in one batch. And they conducted final test after training. But they allocated only first 8 guys into projects(from the alphabetically ordered candidate list, without considering final test marks).

Sorry, I can't disclose the company's name. It's in top 5 list(Indian IT services company)

Ok fine. basically the are allocating people as per the size of project and the submission date of project. so if its a small project then they will allocate only some new people and some senior and project leader. so maybe after that if they will get any other huge project then they will shift next people on that project. its totally depend on your company.