Thread: Difference between paperback and hardcover?

Difference between paperback and hardcover?

Can anyone here tell me what do you all mean by paperback and hardcover? Since I am trying to order books online and in some it is written only paperback and while some are saying hardcover, now what is the exact difference between them that is what I am asking here. I am sure that you will be having some knowledge about it and hence I am expecting some reply from you on the same. I did ask some of my friends about this and some of them did suggest me to go with the paperback while some of them said hardcover now when I asked them about the perfect meaning then they did not have any clue about it. so now I am asking this from you all, what do you all think what can be the exact difference between them do anyone here have any idea about the same then do reply back to me as soon as possible on the same.

Re: Difference between paperback and hardcover?

Ok I do have some information on it, if you take the paperback then it has a floppy cover and also hardcore is something that has a thicker cover, it is said that paperbacks are usually cheaper then the hardcover. If you are buying a paperback then you will be buying the book with the floppy cover, so that’s what I am saying here, I hope you have got the necessary difference that you were looking for so that’s it from my side for you all.

See there is a simple definition for it so what I want to say is that the paperbacks are that book with all the papaers and hardcover is the book that comes with the hard cover. I hope this simple definition is understood by everyone present here, that’s it from my side for you all.

See it depends upon the course and if you want to keep the keep the book for a specific course then go with the paperback in case if you want the book for the whole course or if you are thinking of keeping the book for a longer time then hardcover is the way to go. Yes there is a certain limitation that you get to see in hardcover, not all the books are available in hardcover while that is not the limitation with the paperback all the books do come with the paperback, so if you have no options left then you will have to go with the paperback, that’s it. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Ok thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here, appreciate the help that you have given here. I did get the necessary information on the differences that you have given here.