Thread: Which Job Characteristics Tend to Increase Job Satisfaction?

Which Job Characteristics Tend to Increase Job Satisfaction?

What are the best characteristics to get the job satisfaction? I want to know how to get the job satisfaction since I’m working most of the time under pressure because of my target dead line. I am very much depressing regarding this so I want to get peace in my mind what should I do? I have tried each and everything but still not clear with how to get job satisfaction. So help me to know the tends to increase job satisfaction.

Re: Which Job Characteristics Tend to Increase Job Satisfaction?

If you are happy with your job then you are satisfied with your organization. You are satisfy with your jobs if the following needs are well adjusted the need such as shift rotation timing, the nature of employer working with you, the payment policy, posting and incentive in time to time, good management for break and holidays, your personal preference needs to be meet. If you are still not happy with your job try to find new jobs. That’s the other option

The job satisfaction can be determined by how long people will continue functioning for a particular corporation “the more they have work the more they satisfy with organizations ” it’s all depends on the level of company promises or regulation. There is also lots of thing that matter for the employer job satisfactions including the structure of reward system, promotions, increment in salary etc.

Basically it has seen that Employees for longer period of time are more satisfied then the fresher or newer employer. In sort when your job match with your personal interests so that you are happier with your job, always tries to find that kind of job you are interested with which increase your job satisfactions. The positive attitude is also important towards your job profile. There are many way by which company can make employer satisfied with their job. The company should try to make the decision that effect both company and employee for their success.

A well suited line said by a great philosopher that “Choose a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life. “