Thread: What to Say When Quitting a Job

What to Say When Quitting a Job

I wants to quit my job since I wants to join some other company, so I don’t have any idea about how to say that to my boss or my HR? It’s very difficult to face such situation because I have given lots of time to my company and now I want to leave, so I’m really confused what to say and what not to say. So if you people have any idea just do the reply for me.

Re: What to Say When Quitting a Job

Quieting the job where you have work for very long time is not possible one because of your emotions and feelings towards your college and friends you are working with, it’s very good to say that don’t just quit without any reason, but any how if you really wants to quit and want to join other Organization you just give the notice to your HR department two weeks before that make the sense. At the time you are ready to quit the job you can say very politely that you are very much thankful for their cooperation respects provide by each of the member of your organization for, that you never going to forget, and say that it’s time to move on. And try to polite by maintaining your manner and don’t say anything which creates a negative sight towards your organization.

Re: What to Say When Quitting a Job

Always give time to your employer by providing the proper time detail of letting him to know the time you’re going to leave which help them to make the replacement at your position by other guys. Try to give the good reason for leaving in your resignation letter. Always avoid leaving a bad term on your employer.