Thread: Tybsc IT March 2011 Mumbai University Results - Check it out

Tybsc IT March 2011 Mumbai University Results - Check it out

Hello guys I am student of Sathaye College. I gave an exam of Tybsc IT of Mumabi University which is apprehended in March 2011. At the moment its July however still they did not published the results. Somebody is acquainted with the date for these results. I attempt to discover regarding this on many websites however no one be acquainted with exact date for results. I am at a standstill waiting for my results. If somebody obtains any information at that moment please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will provide me some information.

Re: Tybsc IT March 2011 Mumbai University Results - Check it out

Hello I am distress with the similar soreness. At the moment I contact through the Mumbai university representative. And he told me don’t be acquainted through whatever thing regarding your results. I think they will declare our result within 2 days because at the moment tybcom results are out and even tybsc com science results are also out. So maybe within two days they will declare our results also. I hope it will come as early as possible.

Hello guys today I went to the university regarding to this results matter. Because in next month I have to go UK for the further study. So I require my result as soon as possible. I asked about my result then they told me that we cannot provide your result before the date. So I asked them about result date so they told me that on 24th or on 25th July they are going to declare their results for tybsc IT. I hope they will keep their words.

Yes guys you heard it correctly within two days Mumbai University going to declare result of Tybsc IT March 2011 exam. This year they are declaring this result very late. So keep hope that they will declare it on time. As we all know that tybcom results are out so they will declare tybsc it results within two days. If you want to check you result then you have to visit the official site of Mumabi University. So just check it on site of university. Please follow the link.
    http://mu.ac.in/

You all are able to perform one thing go to the official site of Mumbai University and subsequent to that you require to go to this site: http://mu.ac.in/ , once you have get there after that you require to recognize for Results choice resting on top of the site. You will discover it within the LEFT HAND SIDE of the page. At the moment click on it and subsequently you will be within use to the additional page. There you are capable to choose the Science choice. You will examine the T.Y.B.Sc. (Information Technology) choice there makes a click on top of it and subsequent to that put the seat number within the white box.

Hello thank you for this information I visit to this site but result is still not out. I don’t know what exactly Mumbai university is doing. I read in some newspaper in April that they said that they are going to declare result of all examination within a month after exam. But even after four month of exam still they are not publishing result. Let’s see when they going to declare this result. Still up to that time we have to just wait for it. We can’t do anything regarding to it so sad.

Hello guys TYbsc IT results are out guys just go to the following link and enter your seat no and click on go button you will get your result.... best of luck guys....

http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_nob.p...exam_month=MAR