Thread: how the future is secure after completing IT engineering.

how the future is secure after completing IT engineering.

Hi friends, I’m pursuing my studies from thakur college in IT engineering. Currently I’m in third year and frankly speaking my last two years result is quite depressing one. But I’m sure that I will cover my two years in upcoming years. If I try to settle with the job after my BE , I’m sure that in future I will not make career . I won’t be getting more than 25,000 to 30,000. In this salary I can’t fulfill my dream. For that I have to join big companies through that I can fulfill my dream and filled pockets in one day. I’m aware of that to join in big companies I have to first complete my PG and I’m ready for the PG like MTech via gate exam. MS in foreign via TOEFL.MBA, So friends please suggest me what I do after my engineering would I join companies or I will go for PG.

Re: how the future is secure after completing IT engineering.

Friend what your heart is saying first listens to your heart. Then also you are confused what to choose then I will suggest you that you go for the post graduation you can do Mtech because for engineering student it’s easy to pass the GATE exams. After GATE exams you just sit for only two years after the two years you will be a post graduation student. And companies always attract with the post graduation students. If you will go for the job then you will be only BE student s and now a days BE student is also compared with BCA and BSc IT students. So you can understand what will happen with the student when they looking for job.

I would say that you go for the further studies after the BE. Because Big companies always look for the Post graduation students. it’s doesn’t mean that BE student have no importance in market that is wrong the get priority but less than a post graduation student. I would say that you go for MBA from a good college so that in campus interview only you will selected in a big companies. MBA has the best scope in terms of job availability. MTech from good college is done must necessary. The MTech can choose the teaching profession, in that easy money you will get. Talking about MS I have not much heard I know only that its abbreviation is master in science.

It is your choice that if you want to make more money in just few time then you goes for MBA course. But you have changed plan you want to go for same field means in technical field then you can go for the MTech in any branches. But the problem is that after MTech you have to complete the PhD, for to go in research and teaching line. Doing a job after the MTech is not a good option. And I’m not aware of MS but little bit I’m aware of the MS through MS you can choose any field like IT, mechanical etc in which you are interested.

Since you are IT engineer and all we know that IT is vast field. Through IT you can fulfill your dream and filled pockets in one day, because there are many companies who are giving job to fresher also but those should be talented in programming. So I suggest you that after engineering you start preparation for GATE exam and then complete the MTech course. That’s means you will become a master in IT fields. You can do MBA at anytime but in this maturity age of study you go for the MTech course.It will also better if you go for the MS in information technology. It’s also a good course of two years.

rennijohn Guest

IT is very great field today in all over the world. After completing IT, you can easily get the good job and you no need to think about your future because your future is very safe in this field.