Thread: which degree college is providing video game developer courses

which degree college is providing video game developer courses

I have studied my junior college from Thakur College which is located in Mumbai. Currently I have passed my HSC (12th) from Maharashtra board. As we know that this age is technical age and all the work is done by the computer. This stress full life people get relax their self by playing some interesting games on computer. So that’s why video games are highly in demand. So I’m interested in developing video games but due to my weak financial condition I want to do this course from any college not from the institute like Arena or Kode. So please suggest which college is better for the developer for video games.

Re: which degree college is providing video game developer courses

I have done my animation from arena academy which is autonomous institute. There they teach us how to develop a video game. If you don’t want to study from autonomous institute then you have to take admission in B.E. in I.T. field. The B.E. should have the syllabus of Mumbai University, because in last year the entire subject is dedicated to video game development. Where you can study not only the developing the video games but you also choose software developer path it’s your choice.

I was looking to pursue my further qualification in developing the video games. For game development we should know the basics things like java which is a programming language. To learn java we can take admission in B.Sc.I.T. As well as B.E. in I.T. field. In this course they teach all the programming languages which is necessary for developing the video games. This programming is also helpful for us to become a software developer. I plan to do masters in Game Development from abroad. I will suggest that you also join this type of college, because these type colleges only concentrated on teaching the development of video games.

Hey I have done graduation in B.E. from Mumbai University. I’m also interested in becoming a developer of video games that’s why I have completed my graduation in B.E. but in B.E. they just teach us programming languages there professor don’t give guidance’s for developing a video games .so I’m facing lot of problem while getting job in video game developer. So I have join Digipen institute of technology. This institute is best who want to becoming video game developer. This institute is in abroad Washington.

There are huge difference in video game programmer, video game designer, and video game developer. So it’s depending on you what you want to become, if you have decided to become the video game designer then there is no scope in market. If you want to become the video game developer than you have to first need a bachelor’s (four-year) degree to become computer software engineer or computer programmer. This degree will help you in becoming the video game developer and this degree you can do from any city.