Thread: MHT CET 2011 results are out click here

MHT CET 2011 results are out click here

Hello guys I am student of sathaye College from Mumbai. This year I appeared for the MHT CET examination. And the result date is 14th June 2011. I am desperately waiting for my result. but I don’t know that at what time they will declare it. And even I don’t know the appropriate site to see this result because I am not a core internet user. So please if anyone know the site please post that link on this thread. I am sure that someone will provide me all appropriate information thank you.

Re: MHT CET 2011 results are out click here

Hello thank you for initiating this thread. Even I am looking for the same information. As we all know that they going to declare the result on 14th June. But many of us not confirm with the time. Many of students are saying they going to declare it at 12 PM and some are saying they are declaring at 10 am so I am bit confused and please can anyone tell me about the merit least procedure of this. I am waiting for some of replies thank you.

Hello I know that many of people don’t know about the proper timing of result. Here I am giving you the all appropriate information which I know. This exam was held on 12 may 2011. And they are going to declare their result on 14th June 2011 at 10 AM. And this result is obtainable on the official site of Maharashtra institute government. So you can check it on that site. Or just type MHT CET result 2011 in Google it will give you the all links related to the MHT CET result of 2011. I hope this will help you thank you.

Hello guys today Maharashtra institute going to declare MHT CET result of 2011 examination which ware held on 12 June 2011. And as I know many of you don’t know the link of this site. So I am specifying the site to see your result of CET examination below. Just click on it then you will redirect on official site of it. From there choose MHT CET 2011 Result and then enter your MHT CET examination number where they asked you to put. Then you will get your result. I hope this will help you thank you.
    http://www.dmer.org/cet2011/vol11.asp or http://www.dte.org.in/

Hello thank you for your response on my query. This information is really helpful for me. Tomorrow morning I will try to find out about my result. Let’s see what will happen. Exam was quite good let’s see what result will say. Can someone please tell me what the procedure of merit list is after this result. I am not aware of it. So please share your all helpful knowledge with me. I hope that you will give me appropriate information on it. Please share it with us thank you.