Thread: Please Help me - CCNA or MCITP or RHCE?

Please Help me - CCNA or MCITP or RHCE?

Hai,

I finished B.E IN 2007 and after working in small organisation, now i resigned my job and doing Basic Hardware and networking ( A+ and N+),

I initially i planned of doing CCNA, But today a friend of mine told me that there are many people finished CCNA & the job scope is less,
    So he told me to do Red hat Linux or MCITP, I am in great confusion what to do!!!

Please guide me of CCNA, MCITP, RHCE which is better and having more job prospectus, Please please help me.............

Re: Please Help me - CCNA or MCITP or RHCE?

CCNA will be a lot more technical and practical. In terms of career lane, all has its compensation. CCIEs are extremely highly hunted after if you're within hardcore networking. And even you can do DBAs which is having more advantage in market. It all depends on where your interests. So I would tell you to go with CCNA course. And there is nothing like that CCNA not having more advantage. Now days there are many companies are present who are taking CCNA students as a worker. And if you want to go with MCITP then in this filed also there is good advantage but still I would suggest you to go with CCNA. Thank you.

Extremely very much thanks for your reply, what about the job openings in MCSE (MCITP)?

There are many job openings for MCP/MCSE candidates for Voice process if you can search across in India. The min. package that will be offered would be Rupees 2,50,000 - 3,00,000. The job description would be of Process- Technical Voice process (Microsoft Process) or either Post-Technical Support Officer. You can also post your resume for the job that you require on sites such as timesjob or monsters and if required then you will get a call for your choice of job as well.