Thread: is Subnetting Chart is good topic for examination?

is Subnetting Chart is good topic for examination?

Hi, I am a student of last year B.sc.it, and we have a subject called internet technology, in that we have a topic on internet protocol which includes subnetting and the charts made by the IP when the data passes actually across the internet through the different routers. So it really a important for our examination? Or any other different question will be there regarding IP.? Please I need an genuine advice.

Re: is Subnetting Chart is good topic for examination?

As the IP has too much subtopic that you have to learn about the Internet protocol, but among them it is also one important topic as includes the tables that describes the host names and their IP address, which is important for DNS server, which includes the source address and destination address, you should study about subnetting but don’t forget to learn about other topics also.

Related to internet protocol there are too many topics according to me it’s different version and its capabilities are important question that are frequently asked in the examination you should try to cover that first, then their functionality toward the client and server. These are the important things you’ll learn that will help you throughout you networking carrier.

First of all you should know what is subnetting after that each will almost in sub part of it. In this The first way involves making a simple chart, that chart will be different for all the class of IP, the second way uses simple math functions that calculate the shortest path toward the destination and to fill it in the table. At least for smaller numbers. I would recommend the first one as it ask in many exams,

Questions like, what is internet protocol ? what are its defend type? Which one we prefer? Why IPV4 is being replaced by the IPV6? Such a questions are important. Now as this protocol is a part of TCP/IP protocol suit, so the question regarding that is always taken in to consideration as the question related to that also is asked. I would recommend you to study almost each and every thing in internet technology as they all are important in their own way.