Thread: Getting Writeline error in c#

Getting Writeline error in c#

Hi, I am in ty bsc (it) and I have a four subjects and one of the subject is c#. I have various problems in c#. Whenever I compile c# program I get errors. Please try to solve the error in this line:-System.Console.writeline (“hi”); .I get error in this line. Please assist me and help me to solve this error so that I can run c# program and generate the output.

re: Getting Writeline error in c#

Hello, I have also problem in c#. My programs generate error when they are compiled. I tried to solve the errors but was unsuccessful please help me. It usually gives error in system. Console .write line. Give me a proper guidance so that the errors can be solved .there is many errors in my c# program please help me and solve the errors so that I can get a bit relief.

Hi, I have a problem in c# programs. When I write a normal C# program, compile it, I got multiple errors. I have tried to solve but couldn’t resolve them. Please give me proper guidance and tell me the proper solution to remove errors so that I can compile my program and can see the results and output of the program and get rid of such types of errors.

Hello, Hi, I am in ty bsc(it) and I have a four subjects and one of the subject is c#. I have various problems in c# programs. There is only error I get in System.Console.WriteLine (“hi);. Please find the error in this program. . Please give me proper guidance and tell me the proper solution to remove errors so that I can compile my program and can see the results of the program and get rid of such types of errors.

Hi, I have a problem in c# programs. I get syntax error in System.Console.Writeline when I compile the program. I have tried to solve but couldn’t resolve them. I want to get rid of this problem, so please assist me and give me a proper solution to solve this problem. Please help me so that I can compile my program and can see the results of the program.

Hello, I have also problem in c#. My programs generate error when they are compiled. It is headache. I tried to solve the errors but was unsuccessful please help me so that the my errors are solved and tell me the proper solution to remove errors so that I can compile my program and can see the results and output of the program and get rid of such types of errors.

Re: Getting Writeline error in c#

The format for writing System.Console.WriteLine. Is: System.Console.WriteLine (“text you want to display”);. System’s S should be capitalized, .Console’s C should be capitalized, Write Line’s W and should be capitalized. Text that you want to display must always be written in brackets and inside double quotes. After the brackets are closed there must always be a semi colon.