Thread: Errors in printf() in c programming

Errors in printf() in c programming

Hello, I am studying in fy bsc(it) and I am having five subjects. One of my subjects is C programming and I have a problem, so please help me out. my problem is that I want to change the color of the result text of printf().how can I do so or what is the procedure so that I can change the color of the result text of printf().so please provide an appropriate solution for this problem so that I can get rid of this problem.

Re: Errors in printf() in c programming

I am also studying in first year and I also have a subject called as C programming. When I write a normal C program, I get an error that is printf() should have a prototype. The line where I write printf() it give me this error in that line. I have tried many ways to solve the error but couldn’t find the solution for it. I want to get rid of this problem, so please assist me and give me a proper solution to solve this problem.

Hi, I also have a problem in C programming. My problem is that I have written a C program that will display “hello” and when I compile this program it gives 1 error that a colon is missing. Please give me the proper guidance and help me out. Please try to solve the error in this line:-printf(“hello”).I get the error in this line and tried to solve but I was unsuccessful.

I am also in fy and I also have a subject called C programming .My problem is that I get multiple errors when compile C Programs. I have solve same errors but not able to solve 2 errors that are printf() should have a prototype and second one is that colon is missing. Please help me out to solve this problem. p lease give me an appropriate guidance so that I can solve my errors.

Hi, I have a problem in subject called as C programming. The problem is that I get an error that is quotes are missing. I have got this type of error in most of my C programs when I compile them. Please give me proper guidance and tell me the proper solution to remove errors so that I can compile my program and can see the results of the program and get rid of such types of errors.

I am having problem in one of my C program .my problem is that I get errors in that program. I have got three errors .first error is that semicolon is missing, second error is that quotes is missing and third error is that printf() should have a prototype. please assist me and give me a proper guidance and help me out in solving this three errors so that I can compile my program and get the result.

The format for writing printf() is: printf(“text you want to display”);. The spelling of printf() should be properly written. Text that you want to display must always be written in brackets and inside double quotes. After the brackets are closed there must always be a semi colon. There must be no space between printf command. Printf should always be in a lower case.