Thread: Planning for applying GMAT session 2012-2013

Planning for applying GMAT session 2012-2013

Hi, I have completed my graduation in Mumbai University. In that university I have done my graduation in B. Tech in computer Science branch. After that I have join the good MNC Company at pune. Now I have completed 3 years and 6 months experience in that company. Now I have decided that lets prepare for the GMAT exam and may be the session of 2012-2013 applying this GAMT exam. People who are attend this GMAT exam in this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please tell me that what the points necessary for preparations were.

Re: Planning for applying GMAT session 2012-2013

I also try to apply this exam within the month of April 2011 or may be month of February 2012. I have completes my graduation in B. Com at pune university. After that I have getting 4 years experience in accounting field. After 4 years working in accounting field now I would like to take admissions in the MBA Finance field in the Hong Kong University. So last six month I am preparing for this GMAT exam. The GMAT is a unique test-taking experience that adjusts to your level. In that GMAT Exam Format Analytical Writing Assessment, Quantitative Section, and Verbal Section are to be presents. This section should be containing general questions. Several web sites present in the internet which may help you a lot.

You have taken good decision because you may already be on a career path, but you know that a management education will lead to even greater opportunities. Your continued success starts with the GMAT. The GMAT exam measures verbal, mathematical, and analytical and writing skills that you’ve developed over time. The exam helps graduate programs assess your qualifications for advanced study in business and management. You have good working experience and you need to just prepare the basic points for this exam. As the format suggests that this GMAT exam contains verbal, mathematical, and analytical type of questions so you need to prepare for this kind of questions.

I have given the GMAT test in last year and I have scored 655 on that exam. See actually what happens in the GMAT exam is to be that the GMAT adjusts to your individual ability level, which both shortens the time it takes to complete the exam and establishes a higher level of accuracy than a fixed test. Sometimes the people may confuse in between the easy questions like mathematical problem in that cases we need some good practice. If we solve the mathematical type of problem again and again then it could be possible that problem could be taking less time as compared to previous one and we can fast solve the problem.

Friends as per you are known about the GMAT exam I also given the exam in previous year so that time the format of GMAT exam will be change. It will firstly ask the mathematical questions and then the verbal type of question. So that time I have firstly solve the mathematical questions and later on solve the remaining questions. Because people may be done more practice of mathematical questions rather than the verbal question so it will easy to solve that kind of questions. There is one authorized mba.com web sites presents in the internet will help you a lot.

Hi there,

I also want to preare give GMAT this year and take admission for next year. Already have 3+yrs work exp. Already started with manhattan. Let's prepare together . . Get in touch for GMAT prep at 9867855422