Thread: Core Interview Question for E&TC

Core Interview Question for E&TC

I have completed my engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch. Now I am searching for the job which is based on this electronics and telecommunication branch so, can anybody help me that whatever questions are asking in the interview and also please specify this concept that how should I prepare for this interview? I am trying to open the specific link but it cannot open what should I do? Can this interview is only based on the specific subject or it may be vary on the multiple topics please tell me?

Re: Core Interview Question for E&TC

Friend’s congratulations for the purpose of you are completing your graduation in electronics and telecommunication branch. As per you specified in the problem that now you would like to join some specific company’s job where the work is actually based on the electronics and telecommunication subject. So I think you need to firstly search whatever company offers that kind of job because this company also specifies the solutions about your problem. Some company wants some candidate which is only focused on specific concept. Then check the job openings and then search the concepts related to this job opening.

Hey as per you discuss about the problem concept I think you would be firstly choosing the some electronics and telecommunication concept. So you need to collect all the details about this concept and definitely try to learn this concepts and one necessary point here is that don’t get just learn this concept but also remember this concept all the time. Then you need to search job which will be based on this concept. I think this are the points necessary at the time of job searching.

Hey I have faced the same kind of problem. My friend send me that link and I was try to open that link but till now I have not able to open that link. So now I have decided that should be leave that link and try to check that whether any other link should be describe that point. Then I have found that some web search engine such as Google, yahoo, Bing also provide different kinds of link so you need to search that link and I think you will be definitely get the proper solutions and your problem may be solve.

I think you had specifically decided that the particular point so as per my opinion you firstly need to learn the basic concepts of this point. Whenever you had need to get the job in specific good company so you will definitely get the job but remember one point is that you should need to get learn all the basic concepts of the some specific point. If you get the basic knowledge about the some concepts then it will be easy for you to get correct job within as early as possible.