Thread: Doing MBA after MBBS a good option?

Doing MBA after MBBS a good option?

Good Day to all my friends , I am here to ask you something that is very serious, I would want to know from all you guys that would doing MBA after the MBBS study will be a good option or not. I am almost on the verge of getting my MBBS getting completed and that is why I would want to know from all of you that what if I get a MBA degree after this, will it affect my carrier or will it be better, it would be better if I can get the answers from someone who is having both the degree.

Re: Doing MBA after MBBS a good option?

Are you out of your mind, I really don’t understand why there is a need of getting a MBA degree after you will be successfully completing the MBBS degree of yours. This is something very silly so as what will a doctor will do with a MBA degree, you will certainly become a Doctor in few months and later on you are going to get placed in some kind of internship that will help you becoming a good professional doctor in the future, so what I say that there is absolutely no need of it.

What I think is that it is absolutely dependent upon you what you want to become in the future, if you don’t like to become a Doctor and would desired to get the MBA done cause of your interest so you should seriously go for. What I think that it will be better if you do something that suits you and not that you are forced to do. If getting a chance then you must go for it, as it will add another feather in your cap.

If I were in your shoes I would not do anything at all after getting the MBBS degree, as I think that the Doctor position is one that gets recognized much more as compared to employees from other fields. Doctors are the one that server other people in needs by giving them treatment and can even safe someone and give them life. So I think that since doctors are much respected than any other person, so I think you should stick to it any.

Follow your heart my dear friend as it will only make you happy and satisfied after few years down the line. Getting a MBA degree after completing the MBBS is not a problem at all but the problem is that you should never ever get confused over what you do. You should be straight forward in choosing the carrier and should do what you feel will certainly make you happy. So what I think that there is a possibility that you should never ever fall into some kind of a dilemma that will land you into trouble.

Its pretty hard to imagine that even after completing the MBBS degree you are now looking to get into Management studies, if you didn’t wanted to become a doctor than you must have not chosen to get yourself enrolled in the MBBS only. After spending 4 to 5 years in completing the MBBS degree is pointless if you are not going to continue further with it, all the hard work that you have done will go in vain, I think that you are the most confused person on this planet, as there are people who wanted to become a Doctor someday but due to some problem they don’t stand a chance.

rinkle Guest

I think you have to decide what to do want to become in the future a doctor or a MBA. you have spoiled many years in doing MBBS and now you are going to spoil 2 years in MBA. After doing MBA you will think of doing another degree which do not relates your degree.

yes thats really a great option to look after i am also deserving to go for same thing here

arridepcoptimizer Guest

Yes, Not why..

MBA is a master degree and provide a good knowledge pf management and official work environment nature. So any specialization candidate can apply for MBA....

Doing MBA and getting into administative side of a hospital again burns the pocket but will give good job satisfaction and would fertch you more knowledge and grip on MBBS. Completing an MBA would give a high competitive edge.But don't you think that you should have further studies in medicine? specialize in some area and then run your clinic for not-long time slabs.

I never heard anybody doing MBA after MBBS i mean do it really need to do MBA after you have spent so much money and time to become MBBS.