Thread: MBA institutes with reasonably affordable fee structure!

MBA institutes with reasonably affordable fee structure!

This is my first post of this forum and I think that this is something very silly that I am going to ask you but I would expect that I get good answers for my query. Now that I have completed my graduation and would want to enroll in further studies probably MBA, so I would want to know that which would be the best colleges for the same in Maharashtra that are reasonably affordable and have good reputation for the same.

Re: MBA institutes with reasonably affordable fee structure!

The very first thing that has to be considered while choosing any college for doing any kind of a studies is the reputation of the college. There is a NAAC committee that would judge each and every college on the basis of the kind of environment along with studies, professors etc. So after doing all these calculation they give a rank to all the colleges and that is the one that decides how good the college is. So according to me you should always choose colleges that are having A Grade since you will get the benefit of it while you go for searching the job.

Hey I think that the Welingkar is certainly a good college for doing MBA if you are looking to get the MBA done from a repudiated college. Welingkar is amongst the mainly reputed institute intended for management education in India. This organization offers MBA program that is considered the best by any organization. It offers the outstanding faculty with high-quality information & skills with additional information expansion & skills for their students. This institute based organization of educational brilliance and consideration leaders in management education. So I would want to apply for this one.

According to me the DY PAtil Institute, is also the best one to apply for a MBA degree, The Dr.D.Y. Patil College is everlastingly associated to University of Pune which has been ranked 5 star University by NAAC plus have been acknowledged as an organization of National Importance. It is nominated as a grade "A" College by The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra. The college courses are accepted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and are acknowledged by the Institution of Management a well, so I would want you to go for this one.

According to me JBIMS that is Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is one of the very old management institute in India. JBIMS was establish by the University of Mumbai in partnership with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. The main purpose behind the JBIMS is to develop a native representation of management education in harmony with the modern demands of both the Indian and the global surroundings. JBIMS enjoys a location benefit of being in the heart of Mumbai, the marketable capital of India. Being in South Mumbai, where a lot of the financial companies' H.Q. are located, it attracts many of the students from getting a chance to work in all of the major companies there.

Hey what I think that if you are looking for a college in the central Mumbai than you should look for Somaiya or Chetna as both of them are even good institute as compared to the others where there is certainly a bit less cost in getting the MBA degree as compared to the others. But both of them are A graded institutes and enjoys the same reputation as compared to the others, so what I think that you can even look up for this options as well, in the future.