Thread: T.Y.B.Sc IT Maharashtra University 2011 Results Declared - Click here

T.Y.B.Sc IT Maharashtra University 2011 Results Declared - Click here

I am a student of Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce, Arts and Management Studies and Shantaben Nagindas Khandwala College of Science it’s located at Malad (West) Road no 1,Bhadran Nagar off Swami Vivekanand Road Malad (west) Mumbai 400 064. I have appeared for my 6th Semester of BSc IT (Information Technology) Exams in 2010-2011. I just want to know when the results are coming.

re: T.Y.B.Sc IT Maharashtra University 2011 Results Declared - Click here

I have also given my exams of TYBSc IT 6th semester from Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal’s Usha Pravin Ghandhi College of Management at Vile Parla.
    I had taken this all subjects C#, Internet Technologies, Customer Relations Management also knows as CRM, Total Supply Chain Management (TSCM) this was an Elective subject and a Project Management where I made a good project. I also want to know when our results are coming. Because some of my friends said it will come on 8th of Feb, some said results will be out at 10th of Feb.

I have appeared for my T.Y.BSc I.T exams for 5th semester, I had a ATKT in one paper Advance JAVA, I had take this all subjects Internet Security, Advanced Java, ERP SYSTEMS, Internet Technologies. I cleared all papers but was not able to clear Adv Java, so I appeared this paper in 2010 – 2011 year. And now I am waiting for my results.

You all can do one thing go to the official site of Mumbai University and then you need to go to this site: http://mu.ac.in/ once you have reached there then you need to see for Results option on the site. You will find it in the LEFT HAND SIDE of the site. Just click on it and then you will be taken to the other page. There you can select the Science option there. You will see the T.Y.B.Sc. (Information Technology) option there make a click on it and then enter the seat number in the white box.

Re: T.Y.B.Sc IT Maharashtra University 2011 Results Declared - Click here

Finally the results are out. i was searching for the results on many sites and was not able to find the link on other sites and But i got the link of the University of Mumbai on this site. I appeared for 5th and 6th semester both. I had a ATKT in on both Semester Advance Java in 5th semester and C# and CRM also know as Customer Relations Management in 6th Semester.
    here are the links for the results:
    5th Semester link : http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_nob.p...exam_month=OCT
    6th Semester link: http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_nob.p...exam_month=OCT