Thread: Need help in EXIM Documentation Project

Need help in EXIM Documentation Project

Hi friends I am pursuing my graduation studies from Delhi university in commerce stream and I need to do project and I have selected the topic export import. I need some documentation and book reference for notes and also give me basic idea that is it good topic in current scenario or not ? and what is the future and next changes in export import . what is the advantage of it for our country? How it works exactly ?

Re: Need help in EXIM Documentation Project

I think you are right by choosing this topic because now days export import is the main reason of financial growth of our country and by doing this we can get all types of service and product which is not available in our country as well as we can provide our service and products to the required country and by this we can get benefit. I will give you one reference book name that is Export Import Procedures and documentation its by Vipul Prakashan.Its better book, you can get brief idea by referring this book.

I can give you basic idea that export import is balance of trade between two countries .More you export your product is more the profit and more you import then more you have to pay .it work on simple basic model of demand and availability .If any country having more product of any thing and some countries requires that product then they can purchase from that country and . By doing this, country which is selling his product is in more profit where the country which purchasing products is paying money by itself.

I can suggest you that choose one country who has strong back ground of export import like India , Russia, United States of America .Around 149.58 Million records is available on internet about India so you can choose India . I will brief you some requirement about the export import in India. It collects and standardizes around 2,00,000 number of data of Indian Exporters Importers.It was survey of 2003 and now its amount goes to eight crore.and its still increasing day by day.

I think its right topic for your project, because its about main financial source now days in our country.India is growing day by day in exporting.In export data, all things are available which used for improving export and profit .Marketers are able to customize data and accurate directory of Active Indian Seller buy using contact details product and shipment. It can give them idea about what to produce and how much and what to import or purchase from the global market in more profitable way.

Export and import includes some data fields which are required to marketers for getting more and more benefits. Its consist exporter name, contact number, email ID ,demand address. All data of shipment, HS product description, origin country, INR Value of Export, Unit of Quantity. Designation port and Harmonized Code. These things are necessary for selecting main target for export and import. Shipping bills and invoices is the contained the main data of customer export.By calculating these data user can get exact idea about market.