Thread: Reasons for establishing the business on the internet

Reasons for establishing the business on the internet

I have recently studied that the most of the companies are trying to establish their business over the internet. I usually wonder that what is the need of establishing the business on the internet and what are the benefits. Can you tell me some reason for this need and even some of the benefits of doing this change? Please do try to help me out, as i want to have some information on this. Thanks.

Re: Reasons for establishing the business on the internet

The main reason for establishing the business on the internet is the Globalization. The world is becoming more and more interrelated. Even, or maybe especially after September 11, international journey activities have been growing and this sample will carry on into the future. The number of companies that function on an international scale is frequently growing because they require fresh market places. In Europe countries have approved on the same single currency, the EURO, Which will allow the European population to grow into a strong economic unit. The similar type of thing is taking place in Asia with China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan in order to form a commanding economic alliance.

I would like to add few points to the above topic. Now talking about the cost Effectiveness, the internet is the most cost efficient communication means. If you want to send a letter through conventional or so-called snail mail it will cost at least around $1 and sending the similar quantity of information by means of email will be up to 100 times cheaper with instant delivery. The main thing for using the internet is that it is cheaper and efficient.

We cannot deny the fact that the internet has bring about a revolution. Before this the people have never been able to communicate in such a cost efficient and easy method. The Internet with its several communication channels also transforms the world of commerce. Now it is achievable for you to set up your own business with a very small financial deal. Due to all this reasons all the companies or business organization over the world wide are trying to establishing the business on the internet. I think that i have provide you the require information for which you were looking.

Thanks for the reply. The information which you all have provide here are excellent. I have got enough reasons for why the companies are trying to establish their business over the internet . I think that the information which you have provided is sufficient to me. It was really a great help. I would like to thank you all once again for the kind support.
    Last edited by $Beyonce$; 19-11-2010 at 03:26 PM.