Thread: Dictionary On Product Management And Marketing

Dictionary On Product Management And Marketing

I am working with the multinational company that was a technical firm. But recently I have got the job in the marketing firm as a product manager and I am not familiar with the terms and the terminology of the marketing and managerial concepts of the market. I heard that these terms can be cleared through the dictionary so please can you suggest me how to get these dictionary and from where we can get them. Please help me.

Re: Dictionary On Product Management And Marketing

As you are not belonging from the marketing field and got this job . So I would like to tell you if you are from the other field then why are trying to do in this field. I think it will be very tough to you to deal with the concepts of this field. As this field interrogates the consumers face to face but there is totally different in the technical line. I would like to suggest you to get into the field again where you were.

Sir you are right that I should not to come in this field but my brother is a product manager in the same company so he recommended me to get into there. They are paying me better than the previous one where I was working. So I thought it better to get into there as my brother is already working in the same firm and I will get the proper help from him. But I find it little bit difficult as somewhere I find myself unable to communicate with the clients. This can be cleared only by getting familiar with the words and terminology of this field. So please suggest me if there is any dictionary is available on this topic.

As you need a dictionary on marketing and project management then I have a dictionary which I used to refer as I am too working with the marketing firm as a marketing manager. I used to refer this dictionary for myself. So I would like to suggest you to use Sequent’s product management model. This dictionary has more than 75 terms which shows a compilatio0n of information comes out from the variety of sources. I think this will better option to go with.